Dad's Pictures 33 -

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A good feeling.....

After visiting with my brother Joe today, I can honestly say I felt a bit of relief. I saw a definite improvement in him and couldn't be happier. I had a conversation with him although it was tough for him to mouth the words and for me to understand what he was trying to say. He looked so much better than he has over the past few weeks. I hope and pray everyday that God keeps making him better and better. I just wanted to say thanks to Cindi and the kids for keeping everything together for our family and keeping his spirits up. You guys have been great. I would also like to thank my friends for all of their support and thank everyone who has been praying for Joe. Everyone's thoughts and prayers have been helping. If there is one thing I know about Joe, its that he loves his family more than anything and he is determined to get well. Love and thanks to all of you. ~Al

No comments: