Dad's Pictures 33 -

Sunday, September 16, 2007

DAY 25 - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16



Greetings from Albany Medical Center - I realize it has been a long time since I personally blogged. I started yesterday morning and somehow lost my blog into cyberspace bec. I had had to leave it for so long to attend to Joe. I was so glad to hear from Thom in his comment on the blog, bec. the whole first part of my blog was trying to set the details straight from Scott's blog about the heroes who all helped save Joe's life. I realized that I didn't have the details straight either. All of the entire event is kind of a fog to all of us and we are just now starting to piece together a few things. But this much we do know - Joe would never have survived if it had not been for the quick response and the expertise of everyone involved. We are so humbled and eternally grateful. We are unable to come up with any words that can describe the depth of our gratitude. There is no question that Fred, Rick, Tom and Matt are True-to-Life HEROES and certainly Guardian Angels to Joe and our family. We can't thank them, the Community Rescue Squad and the Hillsdale Fire Department and everyone involved in Joe's rescue, enough. It helps all of us to have some clarity. If anyone has any further details they would like to share with us, we would be most grateful and would love to hear them. Again, THANK YOU to all of those heroes who kept Joe alive long enough to get him to the Albany Medical Center. Cindi


No comments: