Dad's Pictures 33 -

Sunday, September 23, 2007

hanging in there

No major news to report on my dad. The weekends are usually quiet as far as visits from any doctors. Last week was pretty overwhelming so it was nice to give my dad (and my mom) a break and let my dad (and my mom) try to rest. He is hanging in there (so is she). The doctors will be back bright and early tomorrow morning. Let's all hope and pray that this coming week is full of good news for Joey, we all know he could use some. Thanks for continuing to keep my dad and our family in your thoughts and prayers, it means a great deal to our family.

Dana

2 comments:

Bev said...

Dana: thanks for posting. It's good to have word. So many people at church this morning asked about Joe. It feels like they know him. He and your family are continually being prayed over. Glad to hear he and Cindi are both doing well. love, Bev

Jason Perra said...

Joe, Cindi, and the family:

Bethany and I are thinking of you all the time. We admire your courage, and strength. My apoligies for not writing in a few weeks. I have been trying to keep up Joe's standards at the hills and take some money from my dad and others. LOL. Joe you hang in there, stay strong, we are all praying for ya. Everyone at my ork send there prayers for you and your family also. we are all pulling for ya.. Cindi I hope you don't mind but I need to make a surprise visit, uummm possibly wednesday morning some time. Just need to drop something off for all of you. Everyone keep your heads high, you have a truely amazing husband and father. With tons of love and support, Jason, Bethany, and the big dog molson..