Dad's Pictures 33 -

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Show-Off!

Robb and I have been sitting here with dad working on his new leg exercises. A couple of the nurses have been razzing him telling him to "show us all you got", "wow, he's getting feisty now, isn't he?" He really is showing off and proving to us that his will and determination is not be touched. He continues to amaze us and everyone on the staff here at Albany Medical Center. We love you so much dad and are with you every grueling step of the way. Keep up the great work!
Love, Stac

One of the nurses just came in and capped the trach...which is huge for him! Now he doesn't have to try to find the hole with his finger and he can just talk. He is thrilled!

6 comments:

Robb said...

For Beverly,
I hope you are reading all the comments. That way you will get this pehave your personal message. I did not forget your birthday, but I do not have your current number. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV!!! The world is a better place every single day that you are here. I hope you really know how special you are and how much I LOVE YOU. See you soon. Love Robb

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindi,glad to see you have everyone working in harmony.Joe is in my prayers daily and everyone at the beach is rooting for him.Please take care of yourself and stay in touch.love to you ,Joe and kids.Lorraine

Anonymous said...

hi Cindy and family--- We have been faithfully following Joes progress blogs and thinking of him every day.The rate of recovery seems to be accelerating which is a very good thing. Hang in there, and give our best to Joe.
love,
Gladie and Jay

Bev said...

Robb: thank you for that lovely birthday message! And I can't think of a better gift that Joe exercising his legs - a real milestonne. I am so impressed with his strength and determination. Joe, Cindi and the wonderful Ferraro "kids" are continually in my thoughts, prayers and chants. Joe is writing a very miraculous chapter in his life. love, Bev

colleen said...

Hi to all the Ferraro's,
I read all the updates on a regular basis and continue to send you lots of love and light. Glad to hear he's improving! If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
Colleen Yerge

Anonymous said...

Hello from Atlanta to the Ferraro clan. I started to post to your blog two weeks ago while in the airport and never finished the post. I have just been catching up on everything that has been going on for Joe over the last several weeks - you all must be exhausted. It sure sounds like Joe is determined and has tremendous will power. Sounds like you have hit several red lights along the way, but remember, they will turn green!

You are an amazing family and I want to remind you that Joe and the Ferraro family continue to be in the Carr family thoughts and prayers. We miss your friendship and good cheer. Take care and our love to you all.

Linda Carr