Dad's Pictures 33 -

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yankees(Wild card) vs. Indians

Lil' Joe,
The Yanks did what they had to do in order to reach the Playoffs. Their play remained above average for the last several weeks of the regular season. I am looking forward to watching the World Series with you. It will be the Yankees versus the Cubs.
On another note, I continue to be amazed at your ability to win this battle with adversity. If all the people who are following your journey could see what we see first hand, they would be shocked. It has not been ordinary at all. The way and rate you are going through this is remarkable. Our descriptions cannot do these circumstances justice. I know you will keep it up, therfore I will not even say it.
Thank you all. You have devoted so much to this family from top to bottom. As our family heart has joined to help our father/husband/brother/uncle/cousin/nephew we thank you from ONE HEART Robb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I could count on you to post a Yanks blog. Elliot, if you are reading this, I told you we were right where we wanted to be! See you in a week!

Robb, you are right about our hearts all being as one! Our hearts all hurt when we can't be there, but we know that we can count on one of us being there to support mom and dad when the others can't. There was never any doubt in my mind that mom and dad raised us with the strength of family for times like these. I read and hear from people all the time how amazed they are at how we support each other, but I never - ever thought twice about it. It just comes natural to us to be there for each other in good times and bad...and for that we have mom and dad to thank! Thanks mom and dad we love you!

Love Scott

Tom Hamilton said...

Hey Joe,
They need someone to fill in at the Glastonbury Cup this weekend. I sure wish it were you. Sooner than you think -- Never give up, never ever give up.
Tom

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindi, Joe and Family--I have been away for two weeks and unable to keep up with this amazing story. It sounds like Joe is still continuing to break all the records in the book. Keep up the good work. You all are a truly amazing supportive family--an inspiration to the rest of us. With love, Nancy B.

Anonymous said...

Scott,, Yeah I am reading this and look forward to the Red Sox victory.
Now on to more important comments.
Joe you are amazing. Having worked with you for how many years in Connecticut I did get to know you pretty well.So while I am not surprised I am glad for you, your family and all us friends that you continue ot show your "stuff". Keep on course and stay focused on getting out of Alb Med and back to retirement.
Elliot